Critical Strike Portable (CS Portable) delivers the nostalgic Counter-Strike style gaming experience on your Android smartphone and tablet! Enjoy the smooth and customizable touch controls and play the exciting cross-platform first-person shooter against other players on the web and on other mobile platforms.
“The gameplay and graphics are absolutely incredible – it just doesn’t feel like a mobile game.”
“Critical Strike Portable for Android deserves a spot on any first person shooter gamer’s Android device for its exciting gameplay, smooth controls and vivid pictures.”
Critical Strike Portable’s awesome Features Include:
– Cross-platform 3D Multiplayer FPS MMO game (Local/Online) between web, iOS and Android!
– Single player mode: Player vs. Bots
– Smooth and responsive customizable touch controls
– All popular Game Types (Classic, zombie survival, Team Death Match, ect.)
– Customizable server settings: Player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, modes: matrix mode, night mode, space mode, ect.)
– Free to Play (F2P)
– Dozens of unique maps (and more added continuously)
– Build and upload your own maps with Unity 3D
– And most of all, dedicated and passionate development team to listen your feedback!
PLEASE NOTE! Critical Strike Portable has no connection to Valve Corporation. Critical Strike Portable tributes original Counter Strike v1.6 but is an independent game developed from the scratch using self-made code and resources.
Studio OnMars is a Finnish game development studio founded in 2012. Our goal is to create fun and smooth gaming experiences on various platforms.
Studio OnMars homepage:http://www.studioonmars.com
Critical Strike Portable homepage: http://cs-portable.com/
CRITICAL STRIKE PORTABLE SUPPORT FORUMS:
Some specific Android devices have encountered problems in while playing the game. We are looking into it. Here list of devices reported:
Samsung Galaxy 3 (GT-I5800)
Samsung Galaxy Mini (GT-S5570)
Samsung GT-P6210 (GT-P6210)
Samsung Replenish (SPH-M580)
Samsung Galaxy Gio (GT-S5660)
Samsung GT-I8150B (GT-I8150B)
Sony Ericsson R800at (R800at)
Sony Ericsson LT18i (LT18i)
Sony Ericsson WT19i (WT19i)
HTC HTC EVO 3D X515m
LGE Optimus 2X (p990)
(Even if your device is listed here, it is possible that the game still might work in the device. Check the forum for more info.)