ATTENTION UPDATING USERS: Today’s (7/2/12) update addresses an issue with users not seeing their local maps –there is an option in Settings to display the Local directory, but this was previously defaulted to ‘off’ when updating users signed up for Connect.
In today’s update, when signing up for Connect you will automatically see BOTH Connect folders and your Local folder. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for using the app!
Integration with Mindjet Connect:
shepherd your ideas cleanly through their different phases, either on your own or in collaboration with a team
• work and synch on the cloud–from any device
• access to Connect’s full-featured, web-based mapping client
• assign tasks from within your maps to Connect Action, our task management system
• launch non-map files (PDFs, text files) stored in Connect from within Mindjet Android
Enhanced Dropbox® integration–access all the contents of your Dropbox account; synch only the folders you need
Integration with Conspire, Mindjet’s blog–a curated source for all the latest in visualization and collaborative work management
Mindjet for Android
The best way to visually capture and organize information! Brainstorm ideas, take notes, and track tasks from the convenience of your Android device.
• Quick and Easy Information Capture – Use it for note taking, brainstorming, or creating tasks. Manage supporting information via attachments, links and notes.
• Anytime, Anywhere Access – Take your work with you and access it from your Android device whenever, wherever.
• Feature Packed – Mindjet for Android comes loaded with powerful features accessible through an intuitive menu. Mapping features, text styling, topic styling, relationships, and tools (attach, links, export, etc.).
• Tagging – Use keywords to organize and sort your Mindjet files. Makes it easier to search for maps as well.
• Gesture Shortcuts – Replaces the keyboard shortcuts for easy to use gesture shortcuts designed to bring the most common commands right to your fingertips.
• Dropbox® Support – Sync your Mindjet files from your phone to your PC with Dropbox.
• Mindjet File Format (.mmap).
• Support for Android 2.1 and later.
• Zoom in and out.
• Drag and drop topics.
• Create topic notes.
• Various topic styles with simple gestures.
• Add icons and images for context and detail.
• Priority markers.
• Create relationships between topics.
• Add attachments and hyperlinks to supporting files and web pages.
• Gesture shortcuts – draw shapes in order to execute various commands.
• Full-screen mode.
• File tagging for easy organization and search.
• Support for keyboard shortcuts.