Save what you love, organize it into smart notebooks, collaborate with others and share it with the world. Your life will never be the same.
Save anything, from anywhere.
– Collect things you find on the go or on the web.
– Clip an article, snap a photo, scan a barcode, record a voice memo or save a nearby place.
– Access the things you save from any of your devices.
Whatever you save, we’ll make it better.
– Add something to your Springpad notebooks, and we’ll instantly enhance it with related information.
– Save a restaurant, and we’ll give you a map and reviews.
– Save a movie, and we’ll add Rotten Tomatoes reviews and nearby showtimes.
– Save a book, and we’ll link to where you can buy it.
– Save a product, and we’ll tell you when there’s a price drop. Get the idea?
Collaborate on notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
– Invite your family to collect ideas for your upcoming family vacation.
– Invite your foodie friends to share their favorite recipes.
– Invite your spouse to save restaurant and movie ideas for date night.
– Collaborate with co-workers on a project, or collect must-read industry articles.
Share and discover great content.
From “Favorite West Village Brunch Spots” to “Essential Beach Reads,” the notebooks you curate could be valuable to others. Springpad lets you easily share your best notebooks with the world. You can also explore and follow notebooks from other users within the Springpad community.
How might you use Springpad?
1. Save your favorite recipes – invite your family to collaborate, access ingredients on the go.
2. Plan your next vacation – save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, etc.
3. Save bookmarks for reading later – never forget an important article or book.
4. Create a movies-I-must-see-this-summer-or-else list.
5. Build wish lists and shopping lists.
6. Collaborate with co-workers on a project.
Access Springpad everywhere:
Mobile: Android and iPhone
Tablet: Android and iPad
On the Web: http://www.springpad.com (Springpad Web Clipper, Chrome Extension, Firefox Extension)
– More about Springpad: http://springpad.com/about
– Support: http://springpad.com/support/android
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/springpad
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/springpad
– Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org