The “MUST-HAVE” app for the enlightened public, enjoy TED speeches with “TED Air” and share it with friends.
TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design. The TED Conference has been held annually since 1984 with the motto, “Ideas Worth Spreading”. Enjoy 18 minutes of magic with each TED talk from inspirational speakers such as Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Jamie Oliver and Brian Cox.
We are sharing TED Air to help spread TED content throughout the world. You can quickly find TED talks through a fast and powerful search engine and enjoy subtitles in over 80 languages.
* TED Air Features *
1. Fast search functionality.
2. Find talks by theme, tag, speaker, or category through a search box on the upper-right hand corner.
3. Subtitles in over 90 languages with auto-translation, or shown in English by default.
4. Can also be used to study a foreign language through accurate subtitle synchronization.
5. If you find a particular idea worth spreading, you can easily share it with friends by clicking on a name.
6. Save on data fees by downloading the videos straight to your device, or simply bookmark them in TED Air.
* Future Updates *
1. One TED a Day: Each day we recommend a must-see TED video. Don’t miss the ideas that are changing the world.
2. Share your comments on each TED talk with people around the world.
3. We provide all of great speeches and lectures by TEDx, Open Courseware and Youtube. TED Air would be the only mobile application you can search them at one time.
* TED Air developed by Moogung Kim, Jeongsoo Park, Sora Lee, Minkang Heo, and I.T Shin of OGQ Corporation in Seoul, Korea.