With a Slingbox at home, enjoy your live or recorded TV on your Android phone over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection. If you own a Slingbox (or if you’re a DISH Network subscriber), please click “More” or expand this description for details about SlingPlayer app compatibility.
Extend your living room TV experience to your Android phone with SlingPlayer software. If you like TV, it’s hard not to smile when you take control of your TV and DVR from your Android phone. Flip through your local channels with the virtual remote control. Pause, fast-forward, rewind and even schedule DVR recordings. Watch video on demand and pay-per-view programs. Never miss another show or game — whether you’re in the back yard, out to lunch or on the other side of the world. It’s your TV. Now it can go with you wherever you go on your Android Phone.
– Android phone (Android 2.2+)
– Slingbox 500
– Slingbox 350
– Slingbox PRO-HD
– Slingbox SOLO
* SlingPlayer for Phones may work on certain Slingboxes prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Slingbox compatibility guide at http://support.slingbox.com/get/KB-2000121.html. If you own a prior-generation Slingbox, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.slingbox.com/go/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the SlingPlayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
– Hopper with Sling receiver
– Hopper receiver
– VIP 922 receiver
– Sling Adapter
Watch and control video sources such as:
– Cable set-top box and DVR
– Satellite set-top box and DVR
– Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
– Basic cable
– Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
– Apple TV
– Home security cameras
– Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Slingbox, please visit http://www.slingbox.com
Note: While the SlingPlayer app is available for download in all countries, Slingbox hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale’s Slingbox Warranty.